MCA notifies Specified Companies (Furnishing of information about payment to SME suppliers) Order 2019 for filing half-yearly *MSME Form 1* by Specified Companies first time initial return filing by 22.02.19
For your kind perusal MSME definition is as following:
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under:
Anyone (LLP/ Company) may obtain the Udyam Registration for the enterprise. It can be registered through the portal (udyamregistration.gov.in)
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria, namely: --
|Enterprise Shall Be Classified As||Investment In Plant And Machinery Or Equipment||Turnover|
|Micro||Upto Rs. 1 Crore||Upto 5 Crore|
|Small||Upto Rs. 10 Crore||Upto 50 Crore|
|Medium||Upto 50 Crore||Upto 250 Crore|
Benefits of MSME to LLP:
- Protection against delayed payment of Invoices from customer, whereby any buyer who fails to make payment to MSME supplier, as per agreed terms or a maximum of 45 days, would be liable to pay interest to MSME supplier.
- SAMADHAAN portal (samadhaan.msme.gov.in) to enable micro & small enterprises across the country to directly register their cases relating to delayed payments online on the portal.
- Concession in Electricity Bills
- Helps in getting the Government Tendors.
- Helps in getting low-interest rate subsidy on bank loans/ collateral free loans/ Priority Sector Lending as per RBI.
- NSIC performance and credit rating fees subsidy.
- 15% import subsidy on fully automatic machinery on bank loans.
- Udyam Registered enterprise gets eligible for CLCSS (credit linked capital subsidy scheme)
- Trademark registration subsidy.
- Barcode registration subsidy.
- Compensation on ISO certification.
- Industrial Promotion subsidy (IPS) Subsidy Eligibility.
- MSME get finance assistance for procurement of Raw Material upto 90 days.
- All new industrial units in public IT parks are exempt from stamp duty.
Also suggested that if you falls under MSME and registration is not obtained please do the same, as it will help in safeguarding the trade receivables of your company also.
UDYOG_AADHAR @ Rs. 999
General/सामान्य OBC/ओबीसी SC/अनुसुचीत जाती ST/अनुसुचीत जमाती